Transparent Soap Base making - Live Workshop
Learn the art and science behind the making of the transparent soap base.
- Learn to make your own soap bases using skin safe and natural ingredients. A unique and quick 15 minute method.
- Superior transparency with mild cleansing bubbles, suitable for all ages.
- The soap bars are ready to use within hours!
NOTE: This is a advanced soap making process that requires prior knowledge of cold process or hot process soap making with regards to lye safely and calculations. Basics of soap making will not be covered.
About the workshop:
- These workshops are live and hands-on sessions.
- Tentative Workshop Duration and timings - 5 hrs (any changes will be communicated on an individual basis):
- Theory - 30 min - 11 AM - 11:30 AM
- Demonstration - 1 hr - 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Break - 1 hr - 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM
- Hands-on soap base making - 2 hr - 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
- Cutting of the Demo soap base and Q&A - 30 min - 3:30 PM - 4 PM
- Ingredients kit will be shipped to you one week prior to the selected workshop date. Please provide accurate postal address and phone number while purchasing this workshop.
- You will need: Induction stove and compatible vessels, infrared thermometer, weighing scale, plastic #5 containers, steel spoons, stirrers, strainer, silicone mold, gloves, masks, goggles.
- Inclusions in the kit are:
- Raw ingredients required to make 2KGs of Premium transparent soap base.
- Additional Recipes and instructions booklet with Supplier details. (printed copy)
- List of equipment / utensils required that will be needed for the workshop. (Equipment or utensils wont be provided by us. You will need to procure and keep it ready before the workshop)
- Registrations will close 1 week prior to the date of the workshop or when slots are filled. No last minute sign ups will be possible.
- Available only within India.
- Please ensure good internet connectivity throughout the workshop. Registrations cannot be carried forward in part or whole due to connectivity issues.
- Make sure that notes are taken down during the session, if necessary. Please note: additional help may be provided as a courtesy if time permits but is not an obligation.
What customers are saying
Do you own or have used the product?Post review
Transparent Soap Base making - PDF and Video tutorial Workshops
Transparent Soap Base making - PDF and Video tutorial (Please read fully before purchasing) Learn to make your own soap bases using skin safe...
Lotions and Emulsified Body Butters - PDF and Video Tutorial Workshops
Lotions and Emulsified Body Butters - PDF and Video Tutorial (Please read fully before purchasing) Learn to formulate your own Emulsified...