Triple Butter Re-meltable soap base
This soap comes in blocks that can be cut into bars or remelted and customized with fragrances, colours and poured into different shaped molds.
These soaps are completely handmade from scratch, with no harmful chemicals, no SLS, no parabens or synthetic detergents.
Coconut oil, Shea, Cocoa, Mango butters, Stearic Acid, Sugar, Glycerin, Distilled water, Isopropyl alcohol, Sodium hydroxide, Cocobetaine, Sodium Lactate, titanium dioxide
Usage and care instuctions:
- Chop the soap into small pieces for melting.
- Add distilled water and rubbing alcohol - 2 tsp each per 500gm
- To Melt:
- Microwave: Place the pieces in a microwave safe container and heat it in bursts of 10 seconds on low. Stir between every 10 secs.
- Induction: Place the pieces in an induction compatible container and heat on the lowest setting. Stir continuously.
- Stove: Use a double boiler on low flame. Stir continuously.
- When the soap is completely melted, add a few drops of liquid MP color and 1% Fragrance / Essential oil of your choice.
- Mix well. Spray rubbing alcohol to get rid of bubbles and pour into the molds. (Plastic molds retain better transparency). Spray rubbing alcohol liberally to get rid of bubbles and let the soap set.
- Soap can be placed in the fridge for faster unmolding.
- Soap MUST be cling wrapped within 6 hours of unmolding. Keep it airtight to avoid sweating of the soap.
(In case of condensation or sugar crystals on the surface, wipe with a wet cloth and wrap as soon as it is dry).
Always test the fragrance and colours in small portion of the soap at first.
|SLS/SLES free||Preservative free||Detergent free|
|Handmade||Small Batches||Skin safe|
Connect with Aruna at 9880041648 for bulk enquiries