- Transparent Soap Base making - PDF and Video tutorial
(Please read fully before purchasing)
- Learn to make your own soap bases using skin safe and natural ingredients. A unique and quick 15 minute method that requires no cooking or cure
- Superior transparency with mild cleansing bubbles, suitable for all ages.
- The soap bars are ready to use within hours!
- Create unlimited variants like Honey, Aloe Vera, Shea butter, Goat milk etc. Or make your own signature soaps like Red Wine, Hemp oil or Castille.
- Re-melt the soap base to create gorgeous designer soap bars.
NOTE: This is a advanced soap making process that requires prior knowledge of cold process or hot process soap making with regards to lye safely and calculations. Basics of soap making will not be covered.
Payment can be made either through online options via Payumoney (recommended for automatic processing) OR you can pay via NEFT, Google Pay, Patym, Phone pe etc.
These payment options are available only within India. Customers from other countries are requested to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for payment options.
Once the order and payment is confirmed you will receive an email with a link to download the PDF which contains recipes and instructions. Please make sure you type your email address correctly
This PDF is not meant to be circulated or shared without my permission.
The PDF contains the link to the video tutorial. This tutorial will need additional access permission and it can only be accessed using the email address given while placing the order.
Please allow me 24hrs to provide the access.
You may share your results, doubts and queries with me on whatsapp at 9880041648. All of the details provided during live workshops are already covered in the video and PDF.
(Please note: additional help is provided as a courtesy, not an obligation)
Most of the supplies are available here for future purchases. Wholesale supplier details can be provided upon request in case the material is unavailable with me.
3 induction compatible stainless steel containers, additional plastic/steel cups to weigh the other ingredients.
3 stainless steel stirrers/spoons and a stainless steel strainer/sieve.
Kitchen thermometer or infrared thermometer.
Gloves, Goggles, Face mask