Coco-Betaine is a natural surfactant that can be used in organic formulations
Mild amphoteric surfactant derived from coconut oil. Easily water soluble in a wide pH range. pH is 5-6 in a 10% aqueous solution. Contains 30% active substances (remaining 70% is water). Clear yellow liquid, no or faint odor. Water-soluble.
- Very mild co-surfactant compatible with anionic, non-ionic, cationic surfactants
- Useful also as primary surfactant as it has good cleansing and foaming properties
- Slight viscosity enhancer
- Excellent conditioning and antistatic agent
- Moderate emulsifying properties
Usage rate upto 10-40% of the total recipe.