6 piece Trial Pack of Re-meltable soap bases
This pack comes with an assorted set of 6 Soap base bars. Available in 50gm and 100gm packs.
Use liquid colours and plastic molds for best transparent results.
These soaps are completely handmade from scratch, with no harmful chemicals, no SLS, no parabens or synthetic detergents.
Virgin Coconut oil, Stearic Acid, Sugar, Glycerin, Distilled water, Isopropyl alcohol, Sodium hydroxide, Cocobetaine, Sodium Lactate
In addition to the above ingredients, the base will also contain a key ingredient which adds to the properties.
Usage and care instructions:
- Chop the soap into small pieces for melting.
- Add distilled water and rubbing alcohol - 2 tsp each per 500gm
- To Melt: (melting point 50°C)
- Microwave: Place the pieces in a microwave safe container and heat it in bursts of 10 seconds on low. Stir between every 10 secs.
- Induction: Place the pieces in an induction compatible container and heat on the lowest setting. Stir continuously.
- Stove: Use a double boiler on low flame. Stir continuously.
- When the soap is completely melted, add a few drops of liquid MP color and 1% Fragrance / Essential oil of your choice.
- Mix well. Spray rubbing alcohol to get rid of bubbles and pour into the molds. (Plastic molds retain better transparency). Spray rubbing alcohol liberally to get rid of bubbles and let the soap set.
- Soap must be set in the fridge for solidifying. It may take 15 min to 1hr depending on the temperature of your fridge.
- Soap MUST be cling wrapped within 6 hours of unmolding. Keep it airtight to avoid sweating of the soap.
(In case of condensation or sugar crystals on the surface, wipe with a wet cloth and wrap as soon as it is dry).
The final soap may have a yellowish tinge due to the oil colour.
Always test the fragrance and colours in small portion of the soap at first.
|SLS/SLES free||Preservative free||Detergent free|
|Handmade||Small Batches||Skin safe|
Connect with Aruna at 9880041648 for bulk enquiries